* Additional Test signal generation for adjusting picture monitors
* Dolby E signal generation to check signal path and set system parameters (Option DBE)
* Audio / Video delay and propagation delay test signal generation and measurement for broadcast facility set up (Option ADVP)
(1) New test signal set for generation
- 100%/75%/SMPTE (EG1, EG432-1, RP219) Color Bars
- 0%/50%/100% Flat field
- 5/10 Step Staircase
- Clean Aperture
- Pluge and Luma Reference
- Production Aperture
- SMPTE 303M Color Reference
- Pathological SDI
(2) New Dolby E test signal generation
- 'Option DBE' is required.
- test tones at different levels (-18dB, -20dB & Multi-tone)
- It can be output from SDI output as embedded audio or from AES/EBU output
- Start locations(Early, Ideal, Late, Custom) can be set for test.
- Dolby E metadata is also inserted.
- Configurations: 8x1 Mono, 4x2 stereo, surround 5.1, 5.1+2 and 7.1 audio.
(3) New out-of service A/V delay and Propatation delay measurements
- Option AVDP displays the A/V delay on a graphical bar indicator.
(refer to MSR#716-3600)